Re: [bbshop] cover quartet?

  • Travis Murray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      That would be The Persuasions. They're not barbershop, but a professional a
      cappella/doo-wop quintet that's been around since the sixties. They've also
      done a complete album of Frank Zappa songs. They're still actively touring
      and the word on the street is that they are quite entertaining.

      Travis Murray
      Lead - The Wanderers
      http://www.the-wanderers.com