Re: Re(2): [bbshop] Senate-Aires Welcome Barbershoppers

  • jerrybass12
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Actually, Pensacola is in Southern Alabama. ROFL.
      Jerry Merrill
      jerrybass12@...
      Bass, An Inside Straight
      Secretary, Pensacola Fiesta Chorus
      Check our website: www.harmonize.com/pensacola
      All Outgoing Messages Scanned by Norton AV 2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        y'all means you and everyone else included - singular, doubular or tripular - ad finishitem.
        my grandpappy fought for the "Souf". Captain in the "Louisiana Tirailleurs".
        William Young <wbyoung@...> wrote: > You don't understand southern. Y'all is singular. The plural is all y'all.

        "You" is used to refer to one person. "Y'all" refers to two or more people.

        O'course, Pensacola is in *Nawthun* Florida *lol*.

        Get it right... Yankee! *grin*

        Bill Young
        (great-nephew of VMI cadet that fought at New Market)
        (great-grandson of a Commander in the Confederate Navy)

        William B. Young
        Runner - Railwayman - Raconteur - All-Around Good Egg
        Simpsonville SC 29680-7048

        Bob Landry, tagging since 1947

        The guy with the "Little Black Book" of Tags

        Director, Acadiana Chorus, Jennings, LA