Acoustix New CD

  • babrec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 5:17 AM
      On Saturday I received my new Acoustix CD. Like all Acoustix fans I
      have waited to hear this long awaited CD. To say the least I was not
      disappointed, it is really breathtaking.
      I know a lot of you are on the way or have arrived in Portland, if you
      like me are not able to attend, make sure you don't miss out on this
      CD. You will not be unhappy it is Acoustix at their best. The
      arrangements are just great, the people who contributed to them are to
      be praised as well.
      When Joel came on board I don't think anyone could predict how he
      would contribute to the quartet but he has really done an awesome job
      both in singing but the personality and dedication has been
      incredible.
      Hope you get your CD in Portland. Good luck to everyone competing,
      enjoy the show.
      Barbara Thames
      Atlanta, Georgia
      Huge Acoustix fan