Experienced director needed

  • lamarowens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      Subject: Experienced Director Needed

      The Chattanooga, Tennessee Chapter, Choo Choo Chorus, a 50 man
      chorus that regularly puts 35 to 40 men on stage for contest,
      needs an experienced director to replace our current leader.
      Our chorus consistently places in the top ten choruses at the
      Dixie District contest. This is a paid position. Chattanooga
      is in the top ten cities in the country for outdoors living
      activities and the top twenty cities in the country for the
      lowest cost of living. If interested, please contact Dan Bruns
      at 423-751-6430 (day) or 423-493-1880 (evenings). You can Email
      Dan at debruns@tva.