Re: Music Time vs Finale

  • sgc_tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      Hey Ed -

      I'll second Ken Potter's motion about Allegro. I'm using Allegro
      2000, and its files (*.mus) seem to be completely compatible with
      Finale. And it's 1/3 the price.

      Allegro (like Finale) has a bit of a learning curve, but it's
      versatile enough to handle all I want to do in BBS arranging, as well
      as 5-6 part a cappella work.

      Tom in Cincy
      (not heading to Portland, unfortunately, but rooting for SGC and all
      the JAD competitors!)
      barit1@...
      Bass (in exile) - SGC,
      its meandering subset Ambassadors of Harmony,
      and Nuance a cappella vocal jazz