Re: Attending a single event in Portland

  • Sam Vigil Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      For the pricing to buy at the convention for less than the entire set
      of contests and for the choice of seating left, you'd do better to
      purchase from those selling on the Harmonet.

      Here's a summary of the official word from Kenosha:

      * Semi-Finals & Finals, Friday and Saturday, July 5 & 6
      $105, purchase at the Convention Office, Oregon Convention Center A105
      Purchase July 4 & 5 only, 9a - 6p

      * Chorus Finals & Quartet Finals, Saturday, July 6
      $90, purchase at the Convention Office, Oregon Convention Center A105
      Available Saturday, July 6 only, 9a - noon

      No Saturday night-only sales
      (No single contests sales, such as Quarter Finals only or Semi-Finals only.)

      Bulletin board for personal ticket sales, messages outside Convention Office

      Other explanation of the single ticket issue other than the above at:
      http://www.vocalgentry.org/portland/single_events.html

      - - -
      Sam Vigil Jr.
      Top Deck Quartet
      Greater Portland (Oregon) Vocal Gentry
      2002 SPEBSQSA International Convention, PR Chairman

      Hm: 503.661.2585 ... samvjr@...
      Convention PR Office: 9-6: 503-963-5783, 5784 and 5785

      Harmony in the Square, 12:30 pm, July 4, Pioneer Courthouse Square
      www.HarmonySquare.org