college quartet bass needed - JAD

  • cparsons007
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      There is a new quartet starting in the JAD to compete in the college
      contest next year. If you are an eligible bass in Ohio please send
      me an email. Our goal is to win a medal next year--we have very high
      expectations. Please understand that this will be a very high
      caliber quartet. Feel free to email me with questions, concerns,
      comments, ideas, and recommendations. Thanks.

      Sincerely,
      Casey Parsons
      Baritone, The Alliance Chorus