Re: [bbshop] Music Programs

  • Travis Murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
      I use Finale Notepad, and at the grand price of $0.00, I think that
      dollar-for-dollar it's the best program on the market. For some of the big
      gun arrangers, it might be limiting (although I'd like to hear about what
      limits they may have run into), but for my purposes, it does just fine. Now
      if I could just hone my arranging skills....

      Have fun in Portland, everybody!

      Travis Murray
      Lead - The Wanderers
      http://www.the-wanderers.com