Gold Medal Quartet Screen Saver Complete

  • SWDRoundup02@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hi guys

      I've always wondered why no one has ever done a screen saver for all the
      "barbershop" computers. We'll I decided to take on the task and I'm thrilled
      to say . . . . It's READY.

      My Gold Medal Quartet Screen Saver includes full screen photos of EVERY one
      of our gold medal quartets (1939-2001 - 65 images total). I took great care
      in getting all of the color photos available and all the "official" shots
      with the trophy. This is truly a unique collection existing NO WHERE ELSE.

      There's a lot more to all this so I've put together a web page to explain in
      detail.

      If you're interested, please visit the link via my page at <
      www.swd.org/roundup/>

      I'm only charging $10 for this thing. I'll even throw in all the images in a
      MS Power Point Presentation. Visit the web page for details on how to order.

      I've put in a great deal of work on this and I hope you like it.

      Thanks
      Grady - Dallas
      swdroundup02 @ aol . com
      (excessively long sig available by request)