Re: [bbshop] Music Arrangment

  • goldmedl@theramp.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 11:01 AM
      At 06:49 PM 4/2/02 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hi All,
      >
      >This is my first posting, just found this group... lots of great
      >info. to be found!!! I hope this is something appropriate to post.
      >
      >My chorus would like to sing an womens arrangement of Beach Boy
      >songs, but we are having some trouble finding a legal arrangement.
      >If anyone out there has any ideas of where we could find we would
      >greatly appreciate any leads...
      >
      >In Harmony,
      >Michelle
      >ACS, Harmony Inc.

      Michelle - I always liked Paula Mauritzen's medley, as originally sung by
      Audio Express, SAI International medalists during the 1980's. (I sang it
      after joining the quartet and our name changed to Audio Encore..... boy
      that seems like a long time ago :-).

      Contact SAI HQ to obtain her contact information.
      1-800-992-SING (-7464)

      Helen Giallombardo
      keeper of odd knowledge
      w/ memory of song "trivia"