4 Voices CD

  • muthjr
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2002
      Anyone know what songs are going to be on 4 Voices new CD? Chad,
      little insight?

      J.R. Muth
      Lead-Catfish Bend
      2001 International Collegiate Silver Medalists
    • Bob Whitledge
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
        FLASH! Those of you that have been waiting for 4 Voices new CD, IT'S
        HERE!!!!! Believe me that wait has been worthwhile. You might want to
        consider ordering more than one 'cause you might wear the first one out
        playing it. I've heard it and it's fantastic.

        Bob Whitledge, Bass
        Gentlemens Agreement

        Note new email address:

      • Travis Murray
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
          So, for those of us who DON'T live in Cleveland, TN, are they in the mail?????? Can't wait for mine to show up!!! Timster ordered 7...can anybody beat that?

          Travis Murray
          Lead - The Wanderers
          http://www.the-wanderers.com
          Dixie's Best Kept Secret

          FLASH! Those of you that have been waiting for 4 Voices new CD, IT'S
          HERE!!!!! Believe me that wait has been worthwhile. You might want to
          consider ordering more than one 'cause you might wear the first one out
          playing it. I've heard it and it's fantastic.

          Bob Whitledge, Bass
          Gentlemens Agreement

          Note new email address:

        • Timothy J Fagan
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
            Where, oh where are my 4V CDs?
            Oh, where, oh where can they be?

            I want my... I want my... I want my 4V CDs...!

            Hand delivered...

            With a song!

            ;-)))

            Waiting OH-SO patiently in Winston Salem...

            --Timster--

            PS - Trav was a little over-enthusiastic with my purchase quantity. I
            actually ordered 5, not 7. 7 would just be 'obviously' stalker-like, no?
            ;-)))

          • rweaver912@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
              I think Tim might have to get help for his "stalking" issues.
              Ron "It's only a real low note" Weaver

            • NikeUmp@AOL.COM
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
                Are the cds really coming or was this an April Fools Day Joke?

                Billy Crutcher
                UKAA Sports Video Department
                NIFL Lexington Horsemen Video Coordinator
              • Timothy J Fagan
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
                  THAT'S *NOT* funny!!! :-(((