Re: Square Pegs

  • Bob Caldwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      --- Carol Donnelly <cdonnel@...> wrote:
      > Very funny. :-P
      >
      > What do you call someone who spends his whole life trying to
      > fit a square peg into a square hole?
      >
      > A lead. :)

      Not only that, fitting it into that square hole EXACTLY the same
      way EVERY time. ROFL

      =====
      Harmony-us-ly, BobCaldwell@... 0{\\ \\ \\[
      ENCORE! [Thanks, but we were coming back anyway.]
      CITY SLICKERS ~ MAD Senior Quartet Champs(2002),
      District Medalists(2000), So. Div. Champs(1997-2000)
      *** CD available - use email address above ***
      *** www.geocities.com/slickerleadq/

      http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • George T Gorsuch
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        The hard part is putting your entire heart and soul into it each time.

        George Gorsuch
        LEAD - Rhapsody