Square Pegs

  • Bob Caldwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      THE RIDDLE OF THE SQUARE PEG

      Q. What do you call someone who tries to fit a square peg into a
      round hole?

      A: A fool.

      Q. What do you call someone who goes on trying to fit a square
      peg into a round hole for a whole week?

      A: A damned fool.

      Q. What do you call someone who goes on for his whole life
      trying
      to fit square pegs into round holes?

      A. A baritone!

      ....Anonymous

      http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Bob Caldwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        --- Carol Donnelly <cdonnel@...> wrote:
        > Very funny. :-P
        >
        > What do you call someone who spends his whole life trying to
        > fit a square peg into a square hole?
        >
        > A lead. :)

        Not only that, fitting it into that square hole EXACTLY the same
        way EVERY time. ROFL

        =====
        Harmony-us-ly, BobCaldwell@... 0{\\ \\ \\[
        ENCORE! [Thanks, but we were coming back anyway.]
        CITY SLICKERS ~ MAD Senior Quartet Champs(2002),
        District Medalists(2000), So. Div. Champs(1997-2000)
        *** CD available - use email address above ***
        *** www.geocities.com/slickerleadq/

        http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • George T Gorsuch
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          The hard part is putting your entire heart and soul into it each time.

          George Gorsuch
          LEAD - Rhapsody