Re: Joker's Wild/Marquis/Nightlife Song Titles

  • benjy_trollip
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Thanx for all your help guys. FYI: The songs for these 3 quartets
      were:

      Jokers Wild - 1994
      Dixieland One-Step
      Love Me And The World Is Mine
      Blue Turning Grey Over You
      I Didn't Want To Fall
      Bye Bye Blues
      South Rampart Street Parade

      Marquis - 1995
      Gypsy Love Song
      When The Midnight Choo Choo Leaves For Alabam'
      My Gal Sal
      Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
      I Found A Million Dollar Baby
      Lulu's Back In Town

      Nightlife - 1996
      You're As Welcome As The Flowers In May
      Cross The Mason-Dixon Line
      Beautiful Dreamer
      Basin Street Blues
      Sailin' Away On The Henry Clay
      Stars Fell On Alabama

      I now have a complete list dating back to the 2nd edition (with some
      odd bits and pieces before them). If anyone can recall songs sung
      by a winning quartet pre-1989 I'd much appreciate it if you dropped
      me a message.
      Ta :)

      Benjy Trollip
      Bass Section Leader, Auckland "City of Sails" Chorus, New Zealand
      ace_of_ice@...
      -------

      --- In bbshop@y..., "benjy_trollip" <aceofice@g...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Sorry to ask AGAIN but I haven't had any response from my previous
      > posts. I'm looking for the names of the songs sung by Joker's
      Wild,