Little Old Ladies from Pasadena

  • Don Gooding
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hello 'netters:

      We got this email from someone who's seen our Vocal Challenge program
      materials, which brings professional vocal groups into high schools and
      colleges. Unfortunately we don't have anything directly to help her out,
      but I figure someone out there in Harmonetland (esp. in Southern
      California) could hook up with her.

      From: MinervaCen@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:19:14 EST
      Subject: Little Old Ladies from Pasadena
      To: jay@...

      I have started a project at the local senior center for senior women who
      want to learn to sing barbershop. Although there seems to be lots of
      support for young people wanting to learn, I have found nothing for
      seniors. .Can you do anything for us?

      Thanks

      Linda Grant De Pauw
      Director, Little Old Ladies from Pasadena
      http://www.magicalgodmother.com/ladies.htm

      Don Gooding
      Mainely A CAPPELLA http://www.a-cappella.com
      don@... P.O. Box 159/19 Clark Point Rd. #3
      800-827-2936 Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
      207-244-7603 (overseas calls) 207-244-7613 (fax)
      WEB STORE: http://mac3.a-cappella.com/shop
      Now with more than 20,000 sound files!