Denver Sweeps

  • rbaltensberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      For those who have an interest, the Harmony Sweepstakes for Denver
      was held saturday night and the winner was Eclipse from Utah. Groove
      Society was 1st runner-up. Also, in the field were
      Special Effects from the Skyline chapter who performed brilliantly!
      Saturday Evening Post absolutely knocked em dead with their powerful
      sound! JazzKatz won the Jeffrey Harris Award for best original song,
      which was written by Rosemary Baltensberger, tenor of the Fabulous Ms.
      Behavin' quartet.

      Brian Beck arranged Rosie's song, which was instrumental in
      it's success. Yeah Yoda!

      Saturday Evening Post and I agreed that we felt like the geriatric
      contingent in this contest. So many young and talented
      kids graced the stage. A good time was had by all and many new
      friends were made.

      Rob Baltensberger
      Proud Hubby and Bass, JazzKatz