New Video/Tim Brooks

  • travis@murray.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hey Folks,

      I just read the April 2002 version of the Update newsletter sent out by SPEBSQSA
      (http://www.spebsqsa.org/Update). They are talking about a new video, "Basic Singing Skills for
      Barbershoppers" with Joel Rutherford and Tim Brooks and they call Tim "one of the tenors of Joker's Wild." I
      remember Tim singing lead in Yesteryear for a while, but don't recall him being in Joker's Wild. Then, I went
      to HarmonyMarketplace.com to see what info they had on the video and they listed Tim as being in the Brooks Brothers.
      Hmmmmm...I don't think he sings in the Brooks Brothers that I'm familiar with. I've read recent reports of
      him singing with FRED and Four Voices (on a fill-in basis), but he really seems to be getting around....

      Anyway, has anybody seen this video? I'd like to hear some comments on it.

      Travis Murray
      Lead - The Wanderers