Re: [bbshop] Sr Summary

  • travis@murray.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      I can't speak for other Districts, but I'm pretty sure that Dixie does this in the fall.

      Travis Murray
      Lead - The Wanderers

      Bob Caldwell wrote

      > H'netters,
      >
      > Just glanced at the Harmonet Reports fine scoring summaries and
      > noticed that of the four Prelims conducted so far, only MAD has
      > qualified any Senior quartets for mid-winter contest. Is this
      > correct?
      >

      > =====
      > Harmony-us-ly, BobCaldwell@... 0{\\ \\ \\[
      > ENCORE! [Thanks, but we were coming back anyway.]
      > CITY SLICKERS ~ MAD Senior Quartet Champs(2002),
      > District Medalists(2000), So. Div. Champs(1997-2000)
      > *** CD available - use email address above ***
      > *** www.geocities.com/slickerleadq/

    • David Ellis
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        I believe that new rules were passed at the convention this past Jan that
        say International Senior Quartet representatives must be chosen at the fall
        district conventions.

        See http://www.spebsqsa.org/Operations/SocietyBoard/bdmin1-02.htm and
        changes to Article II.D.1

        These changes are marked "effective immediately".

        David Ellis
        www.stormfrontquartet.com

        H'netters,

        Just glanced at the Harmonet Reports fine scoring summaries and
        noticed that of the four Prelims conducted so far, only MAD has
        qualified any Senior quartets for mid-winter contest. Is this
        correct?
      • bassonlycrd
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
          The new rule was passed by the Society Board and MAD successfully
          petitioned to have the rule waived for at least the 2002 year,
          qualifying Quartets for the 2003 Seniors contest.

          Complying with this new rule will require MAD to make significant
          changes in it's Fall Contest Structure in order to accomodate the
          Seniors Contest.

          Charlie Davenport
          President, MAD