Sr Summary

  • Bob Caldwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 10:17 AM
      H'netters,

      Just glanced at the Harmonet Reports fine scoring summaries and
      noticed that of the four Prelims conducted so far, only MAD has
      qualified any Senior quartets for mid-winter contest. Is this
      correct?

      =====
      Harmony-us-ly, BobCaldwell@... 0{\\ \\ \\[
      ENCORE! [Thanks, but we were coming back anyway.]
      CITY SLICKERS ~ MAD Senior Quartet Champs(2002),
      District Medalists(2000), So. Div. Champs(1997-2000)
      *** CD available - use email address above ***
      *** www.geocities.com/slickerleadq/

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • travis@murray.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 10:40 AM
        I can't speak for other Districts, but I'm pretty sure that Dixie does this in the fall.

        Travis Murray
        Lead - The Wanderers

        Bob Caldwell wrote

        > H'netters,
        >
        > Just glanced at the Harmonet Reports fine scoring summaries and
        > noticed that of the four Prelims conducted so far, only MAD has
        > qualified any Senior quartets for mid-winter contest. Is this
        > correct?
        >

        > =====
        > Harmony-us-ly, BobCaldwell@... 0{\\ \\ \\[
        > ENCORE! [Thanks, but we were coming back anyway.]
        > CITY SLICKERS ~ MAD Senior Quartet Champs(2002),
        > District Medalists(2000), So. Div. Champs(1997-2000)
        > *** CD available - use email address above ***
        > *** www.geocities.com/slickerleadq/

      • David Ellis
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 11:03 AM
          I believe that new rules were passed at the convention this past Jan that
          say International Senior Quartet representatives must be chosen at the fall
          district conventions.

          See http://www.spebsqsa.org/Operations/SocietyBoard/bdmin1-02.htm and
          changes to Article II.D.1

          These changes are marked "effective immediately".

          David Ellis
          www.stormfrontquartet.com

          H'netters,

          Just glanced at the Harmonet Reports fine scoring summaries and
          noticed that of the four Prelims conducted so far, only MAD has
          qualified any Senior quartets for mid-winter contest. Is this
          correct?
        • bassonlycrd
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 11:43 AM
            The new rule was passed by the Society Board and MAD successfully
            petitioned to have the rule waived for at least the 2002 year,
            qualifying Quartets for the 2003 Seniors contest.

            Complying with this new rule will require MAD to make significant
            changes in it's Fall Contest Structure in order to accomodate the
            Seniors Contest.

            Charlie Davenport
            President, MAD