New Website

  • Stuart Sides
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi all!

      'Prime Time' have just launched our finished (if you can ever call it
      finished) website and would love it if you could visit, have a look around
      and sign our guest book. It would be great to hear from our friends around
      the world as well as those in the UK. The URL is:-

      http://www.primetimequartet.com

      We hope to hear from you soon!

      Stuart Sides
      Lead - Prime Time Quartet
      Lead - Cambridge Chord Company
      stuart@...
    • kentuckygirl1961
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
        Hi everybody,

        Check out the Pride of Kentucky's new website:

        www.prideofkentuckychorus.org

        Have a great weekend,

        Lisa Whittaker
      • Andrew Borts
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
          WOW - Kinny Ray and Alan Hattan work fast!

          They formed a NEW Chorus, Got a web site, and MAN those have GOT to be the PRETTIEST barbershoppers in the WHOLE society!!

          HEY WAIT - name the chorus "the Thorough-Babes!!"

          Andrew Borts / Webmaster
          Seta Corporation
          6400 East Rogers Circle
          Boca Raton, FL 33499

          E-mail: Andrewb@...
          Corporate web site http://www.setacorporation.com
          E-Commerce web site http://www.palmbeachjewelry.com
          http://www.myfreeitems.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2003
            Hey All,

            HEAT has FINALLY put together a website with our info and schedule on
            it. Feel free to check it out and give me your feedback!

            http://hometown.aol.com/heysaca/heat.html

            Enjoy!

            Matt Swann
            Coral Gables, FL
            Baritone and Associate Director, the Miamians Chorus
            Choral Studies at the University of Miami
            Baritone, HEAT, 2003 International College Quartet Champion
            http://hometown.aol.com/heysaca/heat.html
            See Y'all in Luhvul!!
          • Joe
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
              Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know i have gone live with my new coaching site. www.vocalbeast.net. if anyone is interested just drop me an email and i will respond quickly. Hope you like it. Its a work in progress. Hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to seeing many of you at Mid-Winter and Portland.

              Joe Beast! Krones
              2011 International Gold Medalist
              Old School