Re: [bbshop] New Yahoo Privacy Policy Expands Sharing Of User Data

  • Phil Richards
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      I believe this is only for those that signed up for Yahoo email since I
      can't find any reference to editing marketing preferences in my ID. That
      ID is only used for my profile for groups, and to control the status of
      groups I am in, or moderate. Also, I have not yet seen any increase of
      spam to the above eddress.

      Phil Richards