DCI vs. SPEBs

  • hjbrandt2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      Daryl:

      On the face of it, Tom Pearce's question about a "DCI umbrella"
      seemed sincere--not an attempt to quash the discussion. (Of course
      that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.) In any event, I think
      it's a WONDERFUL question.

      And John Witmer: Are you reading the same posts I am? This is all
      RIGHT on topic! We're reading about a very analagous group and how
      they do things. (Esp. in areas where we have much to learn.) How can
      you say it's not germane for us to learn about the kind of fund-
      raising that similar organizations do?

      Are you unaware of the financial plight of our Society?

      And what about Daryl's discussion of membership issues? Did you not
      read the HARMONIZER cover story and related articles ("Slow Bleed..")

      I realize that things move at a slower pace where you live now
      (compared to here where you once lived), but hasn't that issue been
      delivered there yet?

      Regards,
      Hank Brandt