First Post of 2002

  • SWDRoundup02@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi gang

      I just wanted to try and be the first Harmonet post of 2002

      Happy New Year, Ya'll.

      Grady Kerr
      8403 Manderville #1094 N
      Dallas, Texas 75231
      (214) 369-5893
      swdroundup02@...
      SWDPR2002@...
      http://www.swd.org/roundup/

      27 Year Member SPEBSQSA Inc.
      SWD Roundup Editor (9th Year)
      SWD Historian (14th Year)
      President PROBE 2000-2002
      2002 SWD Vice President - Marketing & PR
      Proud Member San Angelo, Texas Chapter
      Barbershopper of the Year 1977 - Lubbock Chapter
      Barbershopper of the Year 1982 - Dallas Metro Chapter (Vocal Majority)
      Barbershopper of the Year 1992 - Dallas Town North Chapter
      SW District Barbershopper of the Year 1984
      Inducted into SW District Hall Of Fame - Class of 1995
      SPEBSQSA Bulletin Editor Of The Year 1993 - "The Voice"
      Member AHSOW (Woodshedders) , since 1998 (all 4 parts)
      Gold Medalist with Vocal Majority Chorus 1979-1982-1985
      Presented SWD Award Of Excellence - 2000
      Tenor - The Boys Next Door - Division 4 Champions 2000
      Lead - Rampart Street Irregulars Quartet
      Author - Golden Memories - History of the SWD 1996
      Producer - CHAMPIONS! - 50 years of SWD Quartet Winners Recording