Responding to the writer who noticed TuneTown Show Chorus' show guests!

  • SHER101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      This Nov. 17th show in Nashville was a hoot! Having the (sumo) Brooks Bros.
      and Wise Guys on as special guests was a good move......and produced a fun
      show. The afterglow was... well, it was beyond description!!!! From the
      audience responses the chorus has received so far, we could not be more
      pleased. And, believe me, this town is one tough audience!
      Please put the next one (Oct. 19, 2002) on your calendars!

      Happy Holidays!
      sherry lewis
      TuneTown Show Chorus director
      tenor ~ Reckon So