Support for The "APPLAUSE" Show (the original)

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Hi there netters,

      Rich Taylor here, the founder and host of The "APPLAUSE" Show, the premiere radio show featuring all of the music from the a cappella world.

      As you know, the show has left WDVR-FM and has absolutely no connection with the show that is still calling itself "Applause" with Dave Stadtmauer.

      We are now in discussion with about 10 stations in the NJ -NY metropolitan area. We hope to have the new "ORIGINAL" Show up and running before the Holidays are over. But we need your help.

      T.J. Barranger, director of the Somertones Chorus, Rich Pearson, the New Jersey Ambassador of CASA (the Contemporary A Cappella Society in America), and I have joined forces and are in negotations for not only the 3 hour show you are used to, but also an additional time slot during the week, and the possibility of a 24-hour/day/365 days a year internet broadcast that would follow the same format as The "APPLAUSE" Show.

      There are two stations that broadcast both AM & FM signals plus the internet that have already expressed interest. Here's where you can help.

      I have met thousands of you throughout the country as I traveled to contests, schools, and, of course, at the last two International Conventions in Kansas City and Nashville. The stations that are getting "Information Packages" on the show will be impressed even more if we have testimonial letters/emails from the people who have listened to the show during the last four and a half years, and who have seen the development of a great listener supported program.

      SEND US YOUR LETTERS AND YOUR COMMENTS ON THE QUALITY OF The "APPLAUSE" Show. Tell these potential station Program Directors and General Managers what you found exciting about the show and what they can expect from you as a listener to the new "APPLAUSE" Show, featuring Rich Taylor, T.J. Barranger and Rich Perason. YOUR LETTERS AND TESTIMONIALS WILL MAKE A TREMENDOUS IMPACT!

      We are preparing to bring The "APPLAUSE" Show back to you bigger and better than before... and we have YOU to thank for that. Please send the emails to me at my PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS of RMTMUSIC#aol.com.

      Again, thanks for your continuing good words, your support to locate the show on a new station, and for your friendships as I have come to know many of you.

      God Bless you and your families!

      Rich Taylor,
      Founder and Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show, soon to be heard on a new local station or on your internet connection near you!
      (For T.J. Barranger and Rich Pearson who both say HI!)