iOS app for pitchpipe and song list

  • mdgilmor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2013
      I'm looking for an iOS app that combines a pitch pipe, of the sampled sound variety, with the ability to create a song list that includes key. Pitch Perfect is a good example but the pitch is generated electronically, which doesn't appeal to me at all.

      Any suggestions?

      Michael Gilmore
      Bass, Handsome Reward
      Alexandria Harmonizers
    • Jim Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2013

        Check out http://www.adamsdev.us/BarbershopPitchpipe.html

        With iOS7 there is one bug where you can’t email a playlist but that is being worked on. There is also a reported bug for earlier ios versions where the shared playlist is not imported and that is also beging worked on.

        The next version will include 2 pitches per song.

        Jim Adams