Looking for new music for 2014?

  • aaronkdale
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2013
      Hello Harmonet!

      I just returned from our Cardinal district convention last weekend - What a blast!  I hope you're all enjoying your conventions this fall!

      I've had some inquiries whether I'm continuing my Dale Arrangements Subscription for 2014.  So, I'm once again offering it - hopefully it can help your group or someone you know.

      If you want to know more, visit  www.dalearrangements.com

      Sincerely,

      Aaron Dale
      Director, Kentucky Vocal Union
      Music Educator - Hardin County Schools - Elizabethtown, KY