West Towns Chorus 2013 Christmas Show

  • Tom Erwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013
      On December 8th and 9th the West Towns Chorus will present their annual Christmas Show. This year's theme is "A Holly Jolly Christmas" with new songs and more FUN. We hope to see you all there. I've attached our poster with more details and how to purchase tickets (which go on sale October 1st).

      TomErwin
      Marketing VP, West Towns Chorus
      thomas.erwin@...

      "Keep the Whole World Singing"

    • Tom Erwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
        Dear Reader

        I messed up and gave you the wrong dates for the West Towns 2013 Christmas Show. So, here's the correct info!!

        Get your tickets now for the West Towns Chorus’ 2013 Christmas ShowA Holly, Jolly Christmas”. The 22nd year of our Christmas Extravaganza  includes   the Chancel Ringers of the First United Methodist Church ,Affinity Strings, and David Rhodes on the mighty Wurlitzer.  We welcome special Sweet Adeline guests  “Midwest Crossroads Chorus”, and  guest quartet "ROXY". This wonderful show is at the Tivoli Theater, 5021 Highland , Downers Grove , IL on   Saturday, Dec. 7th at 2 PM & 8 PM, and Sunday, Dec. 8th at 1:30 PM. For tickets, go to www.WestTowns.org , or call the box office (630) 201-5544. All seats reserved.  For groups of ten or more, call the box office.  Email inquiries can be sent to Christmas@....