Learning Tracks for "Keep The Whole World Singing"

  • Alexander Boltenko
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2013
      I was pretty sure I can easily find all learning track on the Society web
      page but stumbled on a whole bunch of articles and so far found no track.

      Appreciate the help if you happen to know where to look for

      --
      *
      Alexander Boltenko

      *

    • John T. Fleming
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2013
        Go to
        http://barbershop.org/document-center/category/19-free-music-for-printing.ht
        ml and scroll down the page.

        John

        russkibass@... <mailto:russkibass%40barbershopharmony.org>

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2013
          Huge thanks to all who helped with advice and shared the files.

          If you go to Free 'n Easy music all tracks are the bottom if the page

          Alexander Boltenko
          ...just hit Reply or call
          269-501-7464 (it's the iPhone!)

          On Aug 20, 2013, at 13:27, Alexander Boltenko <russkibass@...> wrote:

          > I was pretty sure I can easily find all learning track on the Society web page but stumbled on a whole bunch of articles and so far found no track.
          >
          > Appreciate the help if you happen to know where to look for
          >

          > --
          > Alexander Boltenko
          > Russian Bass from St.Petersburg, FL
          > russkibass@...
          > singing with the Compound Interest quartet
          > http://barbershopquartet.us
          > Cell 269-501-SING (7464)
          > "Barbershop quartet singing is four guys tasting the holy essence of four individual mechanisms coming into complete agreement." (Meredith Willson)

        • Randy Finger
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2013
            There are learning tracks available on timtracks.com. The full mix only is 99 cents, and the complete learning tracks package is $20.

            Randy

            Sent from my iPad