Re: [bbshop] Re Shelly's Reinvigorate Message

  • Robert Farnham
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2013
      I couldn't agree with you more Shelley!!
      Bob Farnham

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2013
        Yes...we do auditions.  That being said, its our job to make sure guests are READY for the auditions.

        Also...I have moved all over as a Sweet Adeline.  I have a gold medal while with a chorus of 140.  I've also belonged to a chous if less than 30. I sing where I am.  If I am with a chorus that is struggling...I consider it my job to use what I know to work toward improvement.   Even if it's slow.  And I love them no matter what.

        Just my opinion!

        peace,  phyl
        Greater Richmond Chorus
        Headed to Baltimore