Re: Unchained Melody Recordings

  • Jeff Porter
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2013
      Marty:

      Here's a recording of my quartet singing Unchained Melody:

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/ho7l5lckhc3c78g/Unchained%20Melody%20Late%20Entry.mp3

      No gold shiny things around our necks, but we did get Atlantic Division Novice Quartet this year! Not barbershop per se and not something for competition, but just fine for a show. We did the second verse with bell chords (bass, then bari, then tenor) which I think sounds nice.

      Enjoy!

      Jeff Porter
      Baritone
      Late Entry Quartet www.lateentryquartet.com