Re: Online contest tracking app - has scores, stagetimes, etc.

  • themcalexanders
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
      0-100 points per song per judge, just like SAI. Only three categories, though -- Music, Singing, and Presentation. And at international there's a five-judges-per-category panel, so 3000 is the total possible score per round (2 songs x 100 points x 5 judges x 3 categories).

      When I've done comparisons, like back in the Buckeye Invitational days when panels from each organization scored the same performances, the BHS scores typically tracked a percentage point or so higher than ours. So what would be a 75-ish in SAI (600, about the typical wild card cutoff) would equate to a 76 in BHS (the automatic qualifying cutoff).

      Ann McAlexander
      Melodeers and Capital City (SAI)
      Associate, HI
      BHS wife, mom, and Associate