Re: [bbshop] Re: Help with the webcast!!

  • Donna Whitehouse
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi Chuck,

      No problems for me today :-)

      Donna

      On 3 July 2013 15:20, <Cpinspect@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Anyone having trouble getting the webcast this morning????
      >
      > Toronto is ESTime, is it not?
      >
      > Chuck

      "Some days there won�t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway." Emory Austin

    • Kay Bromert
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 3, 2013
        We didn't have any problems today, other than a couple of times when the
        screen just went blank. We had to refresh the web page to get the webcast
        going again.

        Kay

        On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Donna Whitehouse <leahdon26@...>wrote:

        > Hi Chuck,
        >
        > No problems for me today :-)
        >
        > Donna
        >

        > On 3 July 2013 15:20, <Cpinspect@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Anyone having trouble getting the webcast this morning????
        > >
        > > Toronto is ESTime, is it not?
        > >
        > > Chuck

        > --
        > "Some days there won�t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway." Emory Austin

      • William Lahti
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 6, 2013
          I never had a moments trouble with the webcast. It was great!