Great Tool for Following the Contest

  • Alexander Boltenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 1:28 PM
      If you haven't checked this http://barberscore.herokuapp.com, do it! It's a
      very useful tool. Gives all the information about competing quartets
      including the name of the quartet and the singers, prelim scores and stage
      time. I used to print a lot of pages, now I have my iPhone next to the
      screen where I watch webcast.

      Thanks, Dave Binetti!

      --
      *
      Alexander Boltenko

      *

    • dbinetti123
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 4:54 PM
        Thanks Alexander! And thanks for adding all the singers' information. It adds a lot.

        I've added a feature to the "profile" tab called "predications". Just put in your predictions there before the end of the contest and we'll see who has the eye for scores.