Lake Lanier GA Bulletin

  • Jack W. Martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hey harmonetters, below is the link to the Lake Lanier GA July bulletin if
      you desire to observe it. Have a safe and enjoyable Independence Day
      holiday. It mus be great to be in Toronto this week enjoying the
      convention.

      Jack Martin

      http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/Newsletter_July_2013.pdf****

      **

    • Jack W. Martin
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2014
         Click on Link below for November Bulletin

        In Harmony
        Jack
      • Jack W. Martin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2015
          Enjoy if you so desire.  Just click on the below link, or if you must, place link in browser and hit enter!.
          If this don't work let me know and I will send the bulletin to you alone.  Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think. Hey that sounds
          like a great song title! ! !  From the Lawrence Welk show a few decades ago.

          in Harmony
          Jack Martin

          http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/Newsletter_July_2015.pdf
        • Jack W. Martin