Comedy Quartet Cruise

  • harmonytravel2007
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
      What would happen if Storm Front, FRED, and Lunch Break all decided to go on a cruise together???

      There’s only one way to find out!

      5-night cruise on the Celebrity Constellation out of Ft. Lauderdale with stops in Key West and Cozumel

      November 24, 2014

      www.comedyquartetcruise.com

      Contact Doug Weaver at dweave@... or (616) 706-3287

    • harmonytravel2007
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2013
        Big news for the Comedy Quartet Cruise with Storm Front, FRED, and Lunch Break in November 2014. From now until September 30, for all Oceanview or above categories booked, drinks are included! Contact Doug Weaver (dweave@...) for more information. www.comedyquartetcruise.com

        Doug Weaver

      • harmonytravel2007
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
          Just a reminder for those planning to join us on the Comedy Quartet Cruise in November 2014 with Storm Front, FRED, and Lunch Break - Monday, September 30 is the deadline for the free drink special. If you are booked in an Oceanview or Balcony cabin, all of your drinks are free! Contact dweave@... if you have questions. Register at www.comedyquartetcruise.com .

          Doug Weaver

        • harmonytravel2007
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 17, 2014
            For those of you still interested in the Comedy Quartet Cruise for this November with Storm Front, FRED, and Lunch Break, the Free Drink Special expires on February 28. Cabins booked after that will not get the special.

            This is going to be a big group with lots of barbershop singing at sea. Join us!

            comedyquartetcruise.com

            Doug Weaver
          • harmonytravel2007
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014
              For those of you going on the Comedy Quartet Cruise (or still thinking about it), we have almost 100 cabins in our group. You will get a chance to sing with Storm Front, FRED, and Lunch Break, and to take part in a Harmony Platoon. The songs for the Platoon have been ordered, and will be sent out shortly. There is still time to sign up if you want to go!