A Room and a Full Registration

  • dmcconagha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hello everyone. One of my men has an all events pass in Section 102 where you sit looking straight at the stage. No more kinked neck. He is cancelling the trip and will sell the registration for $175 or best reasonable offer. Call James 301-490-7687 (H) or 410-923-4086 (W). A second man (Eddie) has a reservation at the Intercontinental for Friday and Saturday night but since James is cancelling his trip Eddie needs a roommate to keep the hotel affordable. Call Eddie at 443 618 7566.

      Thanks, Dave