Up to 8 seats for sale for Toronto International - $150 each - Quantity discount

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      I am the treasurer of the Mohawk Valley Chapter, and I'm offering eight tickets to all contest sessions of next week's International on behalf of several chapter members who can no longer attend. You can buy as few or as many of the eight as you want. The seats are all in Section 104: two together in row 13, four together in row 15, and two together in row 17. It's too late to mail the tickets now, but I'll be happy to meet you there; my wife and I will be arriving in Toronto on Monday afternoon. The price is $150 per ticket; $500 for four; $800 for all eight. Please email me or call (315) 735-5430.