Announcing the Harmonet is venerable.

  • Paul Girard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      That is according to the latest LiveWire 06-27-2013.

      Instagram feed added to HQ social media mix

      All the cool cats are doing it -- telling their stories in pictures and sharing them quickly with Instagram.

      Naturally, our social media guru, Becca Grimmer, is all over that action, and added an account @barbershopharmonysociety and linked it to our Facebook page. You'll also see pix flowing through our Twitter feed

      The mobile photo sharing service recently added capability for uploading 15-second video, making it perfect for quick tags, shout-outs and "wish you were here" pix from the convention.

      And of course, you'll want to keep watching our YouTube Channel , the ongoing discussions on Google+, Reddit, LinkedIn, and the venerable Harmonet.

      Paul