2 all events tickets to Toronto Internationals for sale

  • jkatiemarks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hello barbershoppers,

      Looking for a pair of last-minute tickets to the 2013 International Convention in Toronto, Canada? My partner and I bought our tickets in Portland last year, planning on visiting our relatives in the Midwest, but we have been detained by other barbershop commitments on the west coast.

      Ticket info
      Number: 2
      Price: $189 each ($378 total)
      Location: Section 105, Row 9, Seats 1 & 2 (seating chart: http://www.tix.com/Images/AIRCANADACENTER1.gif)
      Pick up: Will Call

      We are not sure how to go about transferring these tickets to a potential buyer, but assume that it is as easy as calling BHS / the Toronto convention committee.

      Please respond ASAP either to this message, my email (jkatiemarks@...), or my phone (414-241-9520).

      We hope that you have fun in Toronto and are sorry to miss it.

      In harmony,
      Katie and Clint