Webcast Chat Room

  • barvazoni
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25, 2013
      I don't know if, as they have done some years, the webcast providers will have a chat channel available from their screen during the contest sessions. In any case, the "old" chat room that has been around for decades will be available for use as usual.

      Feel free to drop in, comment, kibitz, and join the virtual webcast party that's been our tradition for many years.

      You can get in via this link:
      http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php?chan=bbshop
      When you see the blue screen that says "Guest", change guest to your own name or nickname.

      Note: For IRC veterans who use client programs like mIRC or xchat, join any server in the Starchat network and join #bbshop.

      See you there!

      Ron