REMINDER Atlantic Harmony Brigade Big Summer Show 24 August 2013

  • George Korch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hello Again,

      The AHB Big - Really Colossal - Summer Barbershop Show in Wilmington, Delaware on 24 August at 7:00 is now ONLY 60 days away !  YOU..DO..NOT..WANT..TO..MISS..THIS..SHOW

      See Vocal Spectrum - Actually Alive, on Stage, Singing (WOW)

      See GQ - THE Sweet Adeline Rising Stars

      See Sfourzando - An amazing college quarter

      See the Big, Bold AHQ Chorus

      BUYING TICKETS IS EZ - and only $ 15.00 for the economy-minded or $25.00 if you are the big spender type.

      Just go to www.Atlanticharmonybrigade.com to purchase your tickets.

      See everyone there, and THANKS !

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
        Hello All.....JUST 3 WEEKS TO GO....So Buy your tickets NOW

        The AHB Big - Really Colossal - Summer Barbershop Show in Wilmington, Delaware on 24 August at 7:00 is now ONLY 21 days away !  YOU..DO..NOT..WANT..TO..MISS..THIS..SHOW

        See Vocal Spectrum 2006 Gold Medalists

        See GQ - THE Sweet Adeline Rising Stars

        See Sfourzando - An amazing college quarter

        See the Big, Bold AHQ Chorus

        BUYING TICKETS IS EZ - and only $ 20.00 for the economy-minded or $25.00 if you are the big spender type.

        Just go to www.Atlanticharmonybrigade.com to purchase your tickets.

        See everyone there, and THANKS !
        George Korch
        AHB Executive VP

      • tom campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
          Hey George, It's going to be a really great show. I'm on the left coast and jealous that I'll be missing it Anyone anywhere near Wilmington should go. Maybe I can catch a few snippets on youtube. You guys have fun. Preserving and encouraging.