Toronto Registration at Early Bird Price

  • jim.rosenau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      I am unable to attend the Internation Convention this July in Toronto. I am a member of the Greater Indianapolis Chapter, and our chorus "Circle City Sound" will be competing in the chorus contest. I have one (1) full conference registration that I will sell at the early bird price of $189.00.

      If interested, contact me at jim.rosenau@..., jimrosenau@... or call me on my cell phone at 317-979-0431.

      Thanks for your interest.

      Jim Rosenau, Bass
      Greater Indianapolis Chapter
      Circle City Sound Chorus
      Cardinal District Secretary
      Assistant Chairman, 2006 International Convention
      Indianapolis, IN