An Invitation From The East York Barbershoppers

  • Steve Bangham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      On the Saturday morning of the 75th Anniversary Convention in Toronto
      (July 6), The East York Barbershoppers are inviting everyone who
      attended the Silver Anniversary Convention in Toronto back in 1963 to a
      complimentary Canadian Back Bacon Breakfast and a tour of our home
      Harmony Hall. Transportation will be available for the l5 minute trip
      from downtown Toronto and we promise to get you back in time for the
      Mass Sing and the Blue Jays' game. All past members of the International
      Board are also invited, along with spouses of eligible attendees. We
      would like confirmation from everyone who is planning to be with us. The
      information should include who will be coming with you (and if that
      person also attended in l963), and if you competed and if so, with which
      Quartet or Chorus. In the case of Past Int'l Board Members, please state
      approximately when you served and whether or not your spouse will be
      attending. Please RRSP to Steve Bangham at sbangham@... to
      confirm your attendance.

      Regards,
      Steve Bangham (on behalf of)