NEXT WEEKEND...the Seattle, SeaChordsmen proudly present - GROOVY.

  • EDWIN DIERDORFF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      We're feelin' GROOVY and so will you during our evening of songs from the '60s and '70s, on Saturday evening, 7:30 p.m., June 29, at the new ShorecrestPerforming Arts Center, located adjacent to Shorecrest High School, 15343--25th Ave. NE, Shoreline, WA, 98155.

      The SeaChordsmen chorus, under the direction of Ted Chamberlain, and guest singers will help you recall those days of love, colors, hangin', and singing along. Hearing songs by The Seattle Shores Sweet Adelines Chorus, the Supertonix of Kamiak High School, the quartets 4.0, 545 Express, SeaSharps ,Zippidy Doo & Tyler, Top of the Hill, Dockside, Counterbalance, plus guest
      artists, will help you experience an evening of the joyous sounds and scenes from that era.

      So, dig out your tie-dyed shirt, your bell-bottoms, your dangling Peace sign necklace, your sandals, and your rainbow wig and join us in feelin' GROOVY.

      Tickets available on line at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/380382