Sunday Nights with Vinny 06162013 7:00 EDT

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Netters:
      Sunday Nights with Vinny will be back on the air after a long hiatus....This Sunday, we're featuring #Acapella & #barbershopharmony music dedicated to dads and grads 6/16/2013 at 7:00 PM EST (Barring any disasters) #www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe

      To get the Radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)
      OUR CHAT ROOM HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!
      http://midnightcaferadio.net/?page_id=32 (Or cut & paste)
      Well be using a new chatroom for Midnight Cafe Radio......type in a nickname and
      a password, just like the old Java Chat, but its a little more mordernized....

      YOU CAN NOW TAKE US WITH YOU!!
      With the LIVE365 App on your Smartphone!!
      and type in "Midnight Cafe Radio"

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunday-Nights-with-Vinny-Acapella-Barbershop-Harmony-Oldies/215077138537149

      In Harmony
      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus