New hymn

  • markrusch2002
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      Hi All,

      I have just uploaded another hymn, Endless Song, also known as How Can I Keep From Singing. The composer, Robert Lowery, may be better known for some of his other hymns, notably I Need Thee Every Hour and Shall We Gather At The River. However, I believe Endless Song will capture your ear and imagination in a special way. Visit www.chordsunlimited.com for a pdf and mp3 arranged for both men’s and women’s voices. Print as many copies as you need at no cost.

      Everything on the site is in the public domain and available at no cost with the exception of one song, an arrangement of John Denver’s Follow Me, which is available from the society.

      Enjoy!

      Mark Rusch

    • nlstarks
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2013
        Thank you, Mark! This is so nice of you!

        Norm Starks

        Sent from my iPad