Re: [bbshop] Incredible Acappella Event in New York City on Tuesday the 14th

  • Bill Kruse
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16 11:11 AM
      Thanks for sharing a "sweet" event.  Sorry I missed it.  I was signed up but last minute happenings prevented me from being there (my misfortune).

      Bill Kruse - 53 Year Member Barbershop Harmony Society - S.P.E.B.S.Q.S.A., Inc.
      Westchester Chordsmen / The Alliance / Freshmen Again! / Capt'n Billy's Whizbang
       Music & Performance VP/ Chapter Counselor MAD