The Kentuckians Chorus Invites You To Their Annual Summer Show

  • jon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      If you happen to be traveling through central Kentucky during the latter part of June, say, around the 22nd, make a stop in Lexington and come to our show! Here's the poster with all the details...

      http://i.imgur.com/0gFdx1i.jpg

      Hope to see you there!

      Jon

      PS. The historic Lexington Opera House is located at the corner of Broadway and Short St.