This Saturday, Harmony Celebration Chorus Show, Ridgewood, New Jersey

  • RVTenor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Need something to do this Saturday night? How about coming to see my chorus, the Harmony Celebration Chorus! We have our annual show in Ridgewood, NJ and I guarantee it will be a great show! Go to http://www.harmonycelebration.com/2013-show-tickets.html to order tickets! Would love to see you all there!